what worked and why?
I really enjoyed incorporating another colour into the knitting and really liked the effect that it created.
I really enjoyed incorporating another colour into the knitting and really liked the effect that it created.
what didn't work and why?
i really struggled with the orange peel as i couldn't get the effect right, and i made my sample too small so that you could not tell it was diagonal.
i really struggled with the orange peel as i couldn't get the effect right, and i made my sample too small so that you could not tell it was diagonal.
what, if anything, surprised me?
I really liked how simple and effective the weaving was once you, had a good width ribbon and got into the rhythm, i really liked how the effect looked on both the right and wrong side of the knit.
I really liked how simple and effective the weaving was once you, had a good width ribbon and got into the rhythm, i really liked how the effect looked on both the right and wrong side of the knit.
what could i have done differently/ better?
I would have liked to have done my fringing better as i think i should have used a thicker ribbon to create a more full look and to have put them closer together.
I would have liked to have done my fringing better as i think i should have used a thicker ribbon to create a more full look and to have put them closer together.
How can i prepare for tomorrow?
Finish off all my current samples and bring in more ribbons, to create more samples.
Finish off all my current samples and bring in more ribbons, to create more samples.
No comments:
Post a Comment