Thursday, 14 November 2013

Thursday 14th November

Today we carried on with our group work, i created my invite and poster design using the drawings from another group member.
I plan on printing this onto acetate to fit with our theme of Solid Air, I also decided on the models that i would use on the catwalk. below are 2 examples:
I decided that the models would need to have a "Victorian look" to suit in with the past J.W.Anderson's models. They also needed to have a slightly edgy look especially the men. 
We had a group meeting today to see where everyone was with their work and to make sure all our work was going to work well together and look like it was from the same collection. For tomorrow i will have all of my prep work done so i can finalise all my plans tomorrow and look for the location. I am really pleased with how well our group is working together and how our ideas are coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment