Monday 2nd September
Day one:
We were introduced to the brief, and were
asked to explore and explain the items we had bought in (10 items that
represented/ had memories from your past and present) we then photographed them
and sketched them. I then stated and analysed why I had chose these items, and
what they meant to me and how they made me who I am.
Tuesday 3rd September
Day two (SDS):
Today I created my 3D moodboard based on my
personal objects, I decided on a colour for each aspect of myself and outlined
the object with that colour so I could keep it organised. I then photographed
it and added text to I, so I could put it into my sketchbook easily.
Wednesday 4th September
Day three:
We worked on creating a mind map about
ourselves and as we got further out in the branches the words became more
abstract. I then selected 10 words to find pictures of, this was to create a
moodboard, and then we did a mini workshop on how to create an effective
moodboard.
Thursday 5th September
Day four (SDS):
I created my final moodboard on A1 paper of
my images to describe myself, I used pictures from the national geographic
greatest photographs book, and various pop and hunger magazine articles, to
create an interesting moodboard.
Friday 6th September 5
Day five:
Today we had a talk on our sketchbooks and
how we should present them, we then individually did work on our sketchbooks
and had a one on one with our tutor about our work and which way we want to go
with our work. I was set work to look at 2 new stylists and 2 new illustrators
(in theatre) and to look at the work of Rebecca Horn.
Weekly summary:
This week we did a lot of initial research
on our brief, and we explored different aspects of our personalities. I then
decided what I wanted to look into more and to be prepared for next week which
is design development.
No comments:
Post a Comment