I really didn't enjoy this task as i really struggle with drawing and it is my biggest weakness, although i felt that i did become more comfortable doing it as the day went on. i have learnt how to draw faster and an easier way to get my thoughts across. this will help me to draw down my ideas faster and also how to abstract and develop from my original symbol.
I think my final drawings are successful as they get my point across, and they show sufficient detail, i am also happy with my body outline, i photocopied it, so i could edit the size, and have multiple copies of it. i wasn't happy with my drawing technique for a large proportion of the day, as i struggle with it a lot. I also really struggled to come up with lots of very creative designs and to abstract the shapes from my original symbol, which was my glasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment